Are you curious to learn about the mind-body connection and learn what role mindfulness can play in dealing with:
- Stress such as work, finances, illness, grief, uncertainty about the future.
- Medical conditions such as pain, fibromyalgia, high blood pressure.
- Psychological distress such as anxiety, depression, insomnia.
4-Week series ‘Introduction to Mindfulness’
- Introduction to the concepts of mindfulness.
- Learn about the neurobiology of stress and the effects on the mind and body.
- Practice methods of mindfulness meditation.
- Tools are based on the curriculum of Mindfulness-based Stress Reduction (MBSR)
Sign up at: www.unfoldingmindfulness.com
Cost for the program is $199.00 for a 4 weeks series
Thursday mornings 10 am – 12 pm
Series 1: April 6, 13, 20, 27
Series 2: May 18, 25, June 1, 8
For more info go to: www.unfoldingmindfulness.com
Nicole Flinterman, a mindfulness educator and coach, holds a master’s degree in Clinical Psychology and is a qualified mindfulness instructor through the Center for Mindfulness at UMass Medical School which was founded by Jon Kabat-Zinn, the originator of the MBSR.